IAM Program Architect / IAM Program Manager
Located in New York, NY is looking for an Enterprise-wide IAM Program Manager for a 12 month contract.
Candidates will be allowed to work remotely during COVID-19. Post COVID candidate has to report onsite.
Requirements and skills
- Desired knowledge, skills and abilities for this position include, project management expertise with implementations in a large-scale enterprise Operational Technology and Informational Technology environments.
- This position will also heavily require experience implementing IAM technologies in mission critical networks which require the highest levels of security (life safety, transportation systems, etc.).
- Strong understanding of Active Directory Architecture in highly secure environments (Red Forest), hardening of directory, secure structure, auditing of the directory and implementation of controls into the directory.
- Strong knowledge of Auditing Tools and ability to identify and manage risk in the IAM space.
- Privilege Access Management for Operational and Information Technology Networks.
- Strong understanding of PKI and smartcard deployments (password less environments for on-premise and cloud environments).
- Strong understanding of REST API and integration of tools.
- Strong understanding of SAML 2.0, WsFed, Kerberos, and Active Directory and LDAP
- Provide administrative support for the agency Enterprise-wide IAM and the associated systems.
- Experience in network user account security, compliance and access best practices.
- Experience with web services security solutions and application integration concepts
- Familiarity with Governance and Compliance issues and solutions as it relates to Identity Management. Understanding and designing IAM solutions for heterogeneous environments and systems.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of current security appliances, tools, and applications and security methodologies