PRIAMBA SOFT creates high business value for clients through an enlightened combination of technology and expertise. We deliver GIS Solutions and knowledge management solutions unique to your business needs.
GIS FOR GOVERNMENT
From asset and resource location awareness and logistics planning to tax assessment, emergency response and crime data analysis, governing organizations rely on geographically related data. Integrating geographic information systems (GIS) with government applications, such as asset management, water management, crime information warehousing and emergency response can extend the value of those applications by increasing accuracy, efficiency and productivity
GIS & Spatial Services
Extensive experience in all aspects of enterprise-wide GIS development, custom application and integration
- GIS Data Conversion & Migration – Our professional services group is highly trained at converting your existing data to robust spatial data that will support your defined business needs; we use best- of-breed data conversion and quality assurance tools. We have experience converting paper to digital, CADD and other formats to robust GIS database features and geo coding services.
- Web Applications and Web Services – Easy-to-use and IT friendly methods to distribute location technology across organizations at a reduced per user cost
- GIS/IT Systems Integration – GIS delivers real value when integrated with an enterprises traditional line-of-business data and applications
- Geospatial Data Modeling and Geodatabase Design – The geodatabase melds the benefits of standard IT tools with the power of spatial analysis and mapping
- Spatial Data Processing – Analysis of large volumes of geodata to answer business questions and understand risk
- GIS Strategic Planning and Training – An interdependent suite of strategic, technical, and implementation service
Mobile App Development
A successful mobile application is available anywhere, anytime. It balances unique, intuitive design with feature rich functionality. In order to achieve this, we spend the time to thoroughly understand your business, features, functionality and goals for the mobile application. We translate your requirements into a design that is natural and inviting to users that also provides the features and functionality they desire. We have built many Mobile GIS apps for Android and IOS. Contact us to discuss your mobile application needs today.
Mobile GIS Data Collection
Collect Data Anywhere, Anytime with Mobile Data Collection Solution.
Collecting accurate GIS data has always been a challenge, until recently requiring relatively old-fashioned data collection methods like multi-person crews surveying and collecting data on paper. To solve this unique problem, FutureTech has come up with mobile GIS Data Collection Solution using External GPS receiver and Mobile Devices.
Powerful mobile data collection solutions for Android, iPhone, and iPad devices Features:
- Collect data anywhere, even while offline. Sync when you get back online without losing any data.
- Satellite and Streets layers on mobile, along with custom offline maps. Take pictures and upload to the cloud server with your data
- Review, change, and modify data using our web-based application and QA tools.
- Manage security and permissions across your organization to control what your users can access.
Now a one-man crew can quickly and accurately record the location of relevant objects, such as a fire hydrant, road sign or gas main, digitally transfer their positions to a GIS application on the same handheld device, document the objects with high resolution photos.
With our Mobile Data Collection, Government can now take advantage of seamless field-to-office workflow solutions for managing and utilizing spatial data.
Consulting & Staffing
We design, develop and implement GIS & Document Imaging solutions based on our in-depth understanding of the key business processes and issues of your organization. In simple words, we first understand our customer’s problem and then come up with a solution without any product biases.
We value our customers and will not recommend a solution if the need is not present. We’ve built a highly skilled interdisciplinary team around the vision to deliver high quality Geospatial Technology Solutions and support to clients around the world. Our Team include GIS analysts and technicians, Data analysis experts, remote sensing analysts, software specialists, GIS Developers, graphic artists, computer programmers, and database design and development specialists.
Some of our Client References: –
Village of Ridgewood – Map Digitization and GIS Solution Town of Springfield – GIS Solutions and Asset layers
The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) – GIS Property Mapping & Tax Revenue Collection WHO – New Delhi – GIS Based Integrated Diseases Surveillance Portal
Contact us: – We’d like to speak with you about your next geospatial project.
Contact us by telephone at 732-746-0147 x 403, or
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org