Job Title : Software Web Developer / Designer Location: Albany, NY (Looking Local Candidate Only)
- Level III-More than seven years of experience working on complex projects.
- Four years of experience implementing Angular Routing, Reactive Forms, form validations, data pipes and component communications.
- Two years’ experience implementing Spring boot and other spring frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- Four years’ experience using the Bootstrap component library to develop web interface.
- Four years’ experience in validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Four years Portlet development experience with Java Specification Request (JSR) standards for building modular components.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of visual studio code editor, code versioning tools such as Git or Subversion.
- Two years’ experience in writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Two years’ experience in writing extensive unit-tests using automated tasks.
- Two years’ experience in writing micro-services/factories in angular & Single-Page Application (SPA) to integrate with the rest (JSON)-backend services and securing web applications with JWT/OpenID Connect and OAuth2 implementation.
- Experience with WCAG, 508 compliance policies, key User Experience design principles & standards.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to front-end web applications.
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Develop applications based on technical requirements.
- Design and architecture principles and standards.
- Build reusable code and libraries for platform and shared services.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Produce work products and applications that reflect and ensure system design and delivery are in line with business needs and project plan.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.