Job Title: Java Developer Location: Albany, NY (Looking Local Candidate only)
• Level III-More than seven years of experience working on complex projects.
• More than four years’ experience in software design and development of enterprise-level applications using JEE, EJBs, JMS, web services, and ORM tools like JPA/Hibernate.
• More than three years of experience in developing applications using Spring API & frameworks including but not limited to Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Angular JS, and Spring REST.
• Three or more years’ experience in implementing extensive unit-tests using automated test frameworks.
• Three or more years of experience in implementing web applications using JSON/Angular.JS.
• Two or more years’ experience in continuous integration, build & dependency management using tools such as Git, Jenkins, artifactory/nexus, Maven.
• Experience in designing services and applications using Microservices or Service Oriented Architecture principles.
• Experience in using NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
• Experience in implementing re-usable frameworks and shared services.
• Experience in application integration platforms such as the MuleSoft Anypoint platform.
• Experience in Liferay portal development and Portal administration: roles, users, sites, and organizations.
• Translation of the business requirement and use cases to support the development of java-based applications.
• Work with architects to transform the high- and low-level system design into technical components.
• Develop applications based on technical requirements, design & architecture principles, and standards.
• Design and develop reusable code and libraries for the platform and shared services.
• Produce work products and applications that reflect and ensure system design and delivery are in line with business needs and project plans.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Lead and mentor a team of developers and provide technical expertise.
• Other duties as assigned.