- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customers requirements.
- Provide technical and non-technical support relating to Electrical Engineering and services to clients regarding the use, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Recommend improved materials or products to customers.
- Travel and relocation possible to unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S.
Experience: 10+ years.
The qualifying experience must include one year experience in the following tools and technologies: Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow, RTW Embedded Coder, QAC, Reactis, PC Lint, SVN
- Perform Static Analysis of the Embedded C Code using QAC, PC Lint.
- Design and develop MATLAB Simulink models, for Various Applications of the Automotive Electronic.
- Generate Code from MATLAB Simulink, StateFlow models using RTW Embedded Coder.
- Perform Unit Testing With Reactis for C.
- Experience on Configuration Management Tools Such as SVN
Require Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electronics Engineering or any related field. Must have at least one (1) year’s experience in the job offered or in the related occupation of Engineer, Consultant or equivalent. In lieu of Master’s degree and one year of experience, employer will accept Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering or any related field, plus five (5) years of progressive work experience.